Do I have a roof problem? What are some of the signs?
Please don’t get caught off-guard with sudden, costly roof repairs. We recommend homeowners to keep a close eye on their roof and look out for signs that may indicate there is a costly roof problem brewing. Listed below are some common signs that would suggest you call Brian McKenzie Roofing for a free evaluation of what may be developing with your roof condition. REMEMBER, our mission is to save you money – so please routinely inspect your roof and call us for a free roof inspection.
1. After a storm, you spot roof leaks in the attic
2. You notice paint peeling on ceilings
3. You notice stains, mildew or dark spots near ceilings or on walls
4. You notice exterior decay near roof lines – interior or exterior
5. You notice some missing, cracked or curled shingles
6. You notice dark or dirty areas on your roof
7. And, you notice your power bills are rising out of the ordinary